Essex Fire and Rescue are fighting a structure blaze in Harrow.
The fire broke out before 8:30pm Sunday in the 100 block of Windsor Ave, in the Lypps Beach area on the Lake Erie shoreline.
Essex Fire says a structure was fully engulfed in flames while smoke damage was reported in a home. It was not immediately clear exactly where the fire started.
Later it was reported that the fire was electrical in nature due to an extension cord and appliance cables, with minimal smoke damage.
There were no reports of injuries and a damage estimate was not immediately known.